My Blog List

Monday 16 July 2012

A bit about me.


Hello, I'm Tallulah. I have wanted to create a blog for such a long time and only recently have I plucked up the courage to actually begin. Here I will be documenting my life with pictures I have taken, along with captions!
Here is a little about me. I don’t care for the fancy things, I like to live a simple lifestyle. I like candles, the smell of books and the rain, tea, trees, astronomy, aquariums, fireplaces, adventures, sunny days, road trips, traveling, experiencing new cultures, and making people laugh. I also like to write, read, go for long walks anywhere, and give back as much as I can. I don't eat animals, and try to avoid wearing leather as much as possible. I could live off of all fruits and vegetables if I had the choice, especially avocados, celery, strawberries, tomatoes, kiwi, pineapple, blueberries, mango and raspberries. I tend to enjoy being by myself sometimes, I think it’s necessary to have time to yourself. I over analyze and think things in too much depth. I won’t ever judge you unless you give me a reason to. I keep a very open mind. I’m too emotional for my own good sometimes. I have a lot of love and kindness to offer, and I can make you happy if you give me a chance. I love hiking and nature. I think that the beauty of the Earth is over-looked and that’s quite frustrating. Some people don’t know what they’re missing out on. Oh, and my dream house is a log cabin in the woods surrounded by mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment