My Blog List

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Home.








Hello my lovelies!
First off, I want to say a huge thank you to the 138 of you who checked out my blog yesterday. It may not seem like many to a lot of you, but that is a huge amount to me! I have some precious followers now too!

I have a photo shoot later on today (pictures from the shoot should be up in the next couple of days, so keep your eyes open!) but as the sun is shining here in the UK, I thought that would be a perfect opportunity to take some pictures of my home here in the Isle of Wight. It is not the traditional country home like a lot of them here, but I love it.  It is a mix of clean modern pieces with more natural colors and shapes. I have lots of things which I have picked up from different countries, placed around the house, so it is pretty fun. It isn't quite finished yet, but I am getting there.

I hope you all have a wondrous day and have an exciting adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment